‘Dancing With The Stars’ – New Images
Disney+ Releases New Photos Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 31 Celebrity Cast And Professional Dancing Partners
Fan-Favorite Disney Night will Expand to Disney+ Night, Featuring Content from the Streaming Service’s Marquee Brands
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Premieres Live, Monday, Sept. 19 on Disney+
BURBANK, Calif. (Sept. 11, 2022) – Today, Disney+ released new photos of season 31 “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity cast and their professional dancing partners. The series, hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and new co-host, actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro, returns to the ballroom Monday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. PDT, only on Disney+.
Judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough were joined by executive producer Conrad Green and co-executive producer Deena Katz for the “Dancing with the Stars” 31st Season Celebration at D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. During the panel, they shared that the fan-favorite Disney Night will expand this season to Disney+ Night and feature content from the streaming service’s marquee brands.
· Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with partner Daniella Karagach
· Movie star Selma Blair with partner Sasha Farber
· Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with partner Witney Carson
· Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, with partner Cheryl Burke
· TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
· Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
· Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
· TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
· Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) with partner Britt Stewart
· Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) with partner Pasha Pashkov
· Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) with partner Koko Iwasaki
· “Charlie’s Angels” star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis van Amstel
· Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) with partner Peta Murgatroyd
· Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
· Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
· Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) with partner Val Chmerkovskiy
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” moves to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada this fall, and making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live series to debut on the streaming service.
“Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.
Thank you for reading this post.